Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Santa

I love the Daycare. This year during the Christmas party for Robert's class, and most of the center. Santa came to visit. (It was the owner all dressed up, so he knew all the kids names too)It took a little persuading to get Robert to go up to him. But he finally did, and couldn't stop smiling. He even told Santa what he wanted for Christmas, more Kitchen toys. (He loves to pretend to cook.)
After Santa visited all the classroom, he got a chair and had the kids come sit on his lap. The other owner was taking pictures of each child too for the parents that couldn't come. (I have two pictures so far, but still need the one of Robert alone that they took.)
I even got a chance to go get Jonathan and get a picture of both boys with Santa. I will tell you this Santa was definitely more attractive and nice looking than the one we get at the local mall. (I decided these pictures were so good, that I didn't need to see the mall Santa).
I didn't get a picture of Jonathan alone, but like I said the owners took a picture of Jonathan alone. Santa acually visited Jonathan's class room another day. And they took a picture then. I will have to scan it in, and share it too. Jonathan definitely was not afraid of Santa.

No comments: