Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving at Grandma's

This year we when to my mother-in-laws house
for Thanksgiving, although we did Christmas as well since they live in North Carolina, and we live in Texas and my sister-in-law lives in CA.

Grandma has set up a playroom for Robert. He loves that Grandma has toys for him. This picture is in the play area. The fact both boys are at the table is pretty special. This table was my mother-in-law's when she was little, both her kids played at it, and now her grandbabies are playing at it.



Here is Robert helping make cut out cookies with Grandma. She got him Dinosaur cookie cutters. He has so much fun baking. He keeps asking me when we can make Dinosaur cookies. So I guess this year, our Christmas cookies are going to be more Dinosaur cookies than Christmas shapes.








Jonathan got his first taste of Thanksgiving foods,
baby style. I gave him baby sweet potatoes for the first time on Thanksgiving. He loves them. While he was eating them, he started to laugh that really fun deep belly laugh. It was nice to share that with my sister-in-law.






No comments: