Monday, December 29, 2008

Trimming the Christmas Tree

We took the boys to pick out a tree. I don't think that Jonathan care much about the tree, but Robert had fun looking at all the trees and decided which one to take home.
Robert couldn't wait to get home and start decorating it. I am thankful I have lots of non-breakable ornaments that Robert could put on the tree.

I even have paper mache balls for Robert to place on the tree. And in true 3 year old fashion, they were grouped all together on 2 or 3 branches. Of course since it is real tree, it didn't have the strenght to hold as many ornaments as he wanted to put on one branch.
In the end, I loved having the ornaments done by Robert. And can't wait until next year when he is bigger and placing them on more of the tree. We had so much fun, and to my great surprise Jonathan slept through it, so I got Robert time. (For those that don't know Jonathan is not the best of sleepers.)

No comments: